C&D CPAs & Advisors is searching for an experienced Senior Associate CPA – Audit & Accounting to join our exceptional team of professionals.
What does C&D stand for? Opportunity, community, flexibility, collaboration, innovation, creativity, and so much more.
Founded over 50 years ago, we’re a full service CPA firm located on the Central Coast of California. We are a firm that embraces innovation and technology. Our practice specialties include real estate, vineyards and wineries, and trusts and estates. Over the years our team has blossomed into a group of 35 professionals providing comprehensive solutions from tax and audit services to bookkeeping and business management.
- Consistent recognition by the Pacific Coast Business Times as one of the Best Places to Work on the Central Coast and voted as an Inside Public Accounting Best of the Best Firm.
- A team-oriented work environment that provides opportunity for advancement.
- A flexible culture that allows our professionals to live a balanced lifestyle between their work responsibilities and personal commitments.
- Rich diversity in clients, industries, and overall work to keep you intellectually challenged.
- A competitive salary and benefits package that includes health insurance, 401(k), flexible spending account, and bonus plan.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent experience; Master’s degree a plus
- CPA license required
- 3 to 5 years of audit and accounting experience within a public accounting firm
- Expertise in compilations, reviews and audits and individual and business taxation for privately held companies
- Good technical, communication and interpersonal skills to manage multiple tasks and projects while working with staff members, partners and clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Presentation skills and strong organizational techniques are required
- High motivation and passion for the profession a must
If you’re looking to thrive in a work environment that will continue to challenge you to become the best version of yourself while contributing to an exceptional team, please email your cover letter and resumé to Mike Sgobba at email@example.com.
Want to get to know us better?
If you’re interested in learning more about what a potential career looks like working with C&D, feel free to pass along a message to our recruiting office and discover more today.