Is working in an office environment that’s conducive to bringing out the best in you something you’re looking for? Do you want to thrive within a place voted as an Inside Public Accounting Best of the Best Firm and where the Pacific Coast Business Times considers being one of the best places to work in the Central Coast?
If so, C&D is searching for a passionate and qualified Office Manager to join our team.
Founded over 50 years ago, we are an established accounting firm located on the Central Coast, offering a unique blend of both personal and business financial solutions to our clients.
The right candidate will be results-oriented, efficient, resilient, interpersonal skills, ability to lead a diverse team effectively, professional, dependable, flexible, open minded to new ideas, processes and systems, possess a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm and be committed with a can-do attitude.
The Office Manager is responsible for the Office Management, Human Resources and Marketing areas of the firm. Promoting firm values, shaping a positive culture and ensuring we have a productive workplace where everyone works to realize our established mission and objectives is a vital aspect of this position.
- Ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization, including with clients, while functioning as a team player
- Exceptional organization and time-management skills with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills with good vocabulary, good grammar and the ability to independently compose written communications
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Experience in a fast-paced environment where priorities change on a regular basis
- Ability to handle confidential or sensitive information or issues
- In-depth knowledge and compliance of labor law and HR best practices
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Prior supervisory, Office Manager and Human Resources experience
- Prior CPA firm experience a plus
We believe that the environment we do our work in is essential to inspiring exceptional results. That’s why our Santa Ynez Valley location and appealing work atmosphere continues to invigorate our employees while we offer a salary and benefits package that’s competitive. This includes health insurance, 401(k), and flexible spending account. Our work hard, play hard mentality offers an ideal work-life balance and is why C&D is considered one of the best places to work in the Central Coast year after year.
If you’re looking to thrive in a work environment that will continue to challenge you to become the best version of yourself while contributing to an exceptional team, please apply through BambooHR HERE.
Want to get to know us better?
If you’re interested in learning more about what a potential career looks like working with C&D, feel free to pass along a message to our recruiting office and discover more today.