Is working in an office environment that’s conducive to bringing out the best in you something you’re looking for? Do you want to thrive within a place voted as an Inside Public Accounting Best of the Best Firm and where the Pacific Coast Business Times considers being one of the best places to work in the Central Coast?
If so, C&D is searching for a passionate and qualified Manager, CPA to join our team.
Founded over 50 years ago, we’re a well-established accounting firm located on the Central Coast of California. Since expanding our tax solution services from local agricultural businesses to also include real estate, trusts, and estates, our team has blossomed into a core group of 35 incredible tax professionals. Our comprehensive solutions span from tax and audit services to bookkeeping and business management that goes beyond the call of duty.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional expertise in the following areas:
- Individual tax
- Partnership tax
- Corporate returns
- Choice of entity
- Multi-state tax issues
- Five to nine years of relevant experience gained within a public accounting firm
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, or equivalent, and CPA license required; Masters a plus
- Proficient in corporate, individual, real estate and partnership taxation
- Mastery of tax and tax research
- Presentation skills and strong organizational techniques are required
- Must possess good technical, communication and interpersonal skills to manage multiple tasks and projects while working with staff members, partners and clients
- Highly motivated and passionate a must
We believe that the environment we do our work in is essential to inspiring exceptional results. That’s why our Santa Ynez Valley location and work atmosphere continues to invigorate our employees while we offer a salary and benefits package that’s competitive. This includes health insurance, 401(k), flexible spending account, and bonus plan. Our work hard, play hard mentality offers an ideal work-life balance and is why C&D is considered one of the best places to work in the Central Coast year after year.
If you’re looking to thrive in a work environment that will continue to challenge you to become the best version of yourself while contributing to an exceptional team, please apply through BambooHR HERE.
Want to get to know us better?
If you’re interested in learning more about what a potential career looks like working with C&D, feel free to pass along a message to our recruiting office and discover more today.