C&D CPAs & Advisors is searching for a detail oriented Executive Assistant to join our exceptional team of professionals.
What does C&D stand for? Opportunity, community, flexibility, collaboration, innovation, creativity, and so much more.
Founded over 50 years ago, we’re a full service CPA firm located on the Central Coast of California. We are a firm that embraces innovation and technology. Our practice specialties include real estate, vineyards and wineries, and trusts and estates. Over the years our team has blossomed into a group of 35 professionals providing comprehensive solutions from tax and audit services to bookkeeping and business management.
- Consistent recognition by the Pacific Coast Business Times as one of the Best Places to Work on the Central Coast and voted as an Inside Public Accounting Best of the Best Firm.
- A team-oriented work environment that provides opportunity for advancement.
- A flexible culture that allows our professionals to live a balanced lifestyle between their work responsibilities and personal commitments.
- Rich diversity in clients, industries, and overall work to keep you intellectually challenged.
- A competitive salary and benefits package that includes health insurance, 401(k), flexible spending account, and bonus plan.
The right candidate will be:
- Process and system oriented
- Detail and deadline oriented with a high sense of urgency
- Project coordination experience including deadline management
- Experience supporting multiple staff at management and partner level
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Exceptional business writing, spelling and grammar
- Superior organizational and problem-solving skills
- Commitment to excellence and high standards with attention to provide a quality and accurate product
- Experience with electronic calendar management (Outlook), file management and deliverables
- Strong proficiency with variety of computer software including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat
- Must have high level of attention to detail, strong sense of urgency and be deadline oriented.
- Supports and follows firm policies and procedures
- Ability to prioritize client requests, projects and tasks demonstrating a strong sense of urgency
- Work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Uses interpersonal skills to develop relationships and effectively work with others
- Work independently and function effectively with others in a team environment
- Work well under pressure with ability to execute tasks under tight deadlines
- Have an unwavering resolve to achieve goals and takes responsibility for their tasks
- Possess a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm and be committed with a can-do attitude
- Ability to perform various administrative and operational tasks with a flexible and open mind to new ideas
- Desire to stay current with evolving technology needs and proven ability to quickly grasp tools that optimize our productivity
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues
- Prior CPA firm experience a plus
If you’re looking to thrive in a work environment that will continue to challenge you to become the best version of your self while contributing to an exceptional team, please apply through BambooHR HERE.
Want to get to know us better?
If you’re interested in learning more about what a potential career looks like working with C&D, feel free to pass along a message to our recruiting office and discover more today.