C&D CPAs & Advisors is currently seeking a full-time experienced Executive Assistant. Founded over 50 years ago, we are an established accounting firm located on the Central Coast, offering a unique blend of both personal and business financial solutions to our clients.
The right candidate will be professional, dependable, and able to perform various administrative and operational tasks while being flexible and open-minded to new ideas, processes, and systems. They will possess a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm and be committed with a can-do attitude.
- Project coordination experience including deadline management
- Experience supporting multiple staff at management level
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Exceptional business writing, spelling and grammar
- Superior organizational and problem-solving skills
- Commitment to excellence and high standards (i.e., acute attention to detail)
- Experience with electronic calendar management (Outlook), file management and deliverables
- Strong proficiency with a variety of computer software including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to prioritize client requests, projects and tasks demonstrating a strong sense of urgency
- Work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Work well under pressure and complete projects timely
- Work independently and function effectively with others in a team environment
- Ability to follow procedures and directions and execute tasks under tight deadlines
- Desire to stay current with evolving technology needs and proven ability to quickly grasp tools that optimize our productivity
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues
- Prior CPA firm experience a plus
In addition to our charming Santa Ynez Valley location and our beautiful work environment, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package. We also place a high value on quality of life and work-life balance.
If you’re looking to thrive in a work environment that will continue to challenge you to become the best version of yourself while contributing to an exceptional team, please email your cover letter, and resumé to Jean Howie at email@example.com.