C&D CPAs & Advisors is searching for an experienced Bookkeeper to join our exceptional team of professionals.
What does C&D stand for? Opportunity, community, flexibility, collaboration, innovation, creativity, and so much more.
Founded over 50 years ago, we’re a full service CPA firm located on the Central Coast of California. We are a firm that embraces innovation and technology. Our practice specialties include real estate, vineyards and wineries, and trusts and estates. Over the years our team has blossomed into a group of 35 professionals providing comprehensive solutions from tax and audit services to bookkeeping and business management.
- Consistent recognition by the Pacific Coast Business Times as one of the Best Places to Work on the Central Coast and voted as an Inside Public Accounting Best of the Best Firm.
- A team-oriented work environment that provides opportunity for advancement.
- A flexible culture that allows our professionals to live a balanced lifestyle between their work responsibilities and personal commitments.
- Rich diversity in clients, industries, and overall work to keep you intellectually challenged.
- A competitive salary and benefits package that includes health insurance, 401(k), flexible spending account, and bonus plan.
- Experience in administering checks and bank reconciliations, filing payroll and payroll tax returns and preparing financial Statements
- Expertise in Quickbooks Online and Desktop
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- An enthusiastic attitude and eagerness to learn
Salary range: $20.19 – $37.50 per hour. Actual compensation within the range will be dependent upon the individual’s skills, experience, qualifications, and applicable employment laws.
If you’re looking to thrive in a work environment that will continue to challenge you to become the best version of yourself while contributing to an exceptional team, please email your cover letter and resumé to Mike Sgobba at email@example.com.
Want to get to know us better?
If you’re interested in learning more about what a potential career looks like working with C&D, feel free to pass along a message to our recruiting office and discover more today.